The Little Mermaid! This was one of my favorite movies when it first came out. Did you draw this?
UB :Yup .. I did !
wow..good work...and btw iam back from Afg :)
Hey da...i remember this....naice.....:D :DEon...
aha..a Mermaid.Mermaid in the shell.tra..la la la laaa....theres a mermaid in the shelltraa la la la la la....naaaaaaaaiccc....cewwwwwwl..good one..good one!@EONYeah i too remember you telling me about mirage you saw of a mermaid in the gobi desert.You said the mermaid was sitting on an oil pipeline.
Lovely!*Sigh* If only......
the mermaid :)Bikram's
You're so talented! I love art, paintings, drawings so much that I really wish I could draw! I've been wanting this talent since I was a little girl! But I guess I was supposed to be a writer instead. :)
wow good work deepa
nice drawing, Deepa.Mermaid waiting for someone in a throne and that light streaming in from above gives the picture mood.
Ashok : Thanks ! When did you get back ? Eon ::) yeahhh !! Sorcy :Praise from the master ! Thank you :)Oil pipeline huh Eon ??? Naaice imagination ! MtaI :i know ... i know ... sigh !!! Bikram :yes indeed ! UB :Being a writer suits you ... you are awesome at it Anony :Thank you ! Venu Maashe :Thank you ... thank youam glad you liked it
pretty, very.
Thanks Shauna
Nice but wheres the face?
Rakesh, Yo boss ... the face is for the viewer to imagine
cool..then shruthi haasan it is! :D
ahha !does she have this much hair ?
bah u only told to imagine na :D :D
alright alright Sruthi Hassan will be flattered !!
Post a Comment
19 comments:
The Little Mermaid! This was one of my favorite movies when it first came out. Did you draw this?
UB :
Yup .. I did !
wow..good work...
and btw iam back from Afg :)
Hey da...
i remember this....naice.....
:D :D
Eon...
aha..a Mermaid.
Mermaid in the shell.
tra..la la la laaa....
theres a mermaid in the shell
traa la la la la la....
naaaaaaaaiccc....cewwwwwwl..
good one..good one!
@EON
Yeah i too remember you telling me about mirage you saw of a mermaid in the gobi desert.
You said the mermaid was sitting on an oil pipeline.
Lovely!
*Sigh*
If only......
the mermaid :)
Bikram's
You're so talented! I love art, paintings, drawings so much that I really wish I could draw! I've been wanting this talent since I was a little girl! But I guess I was supposed to be a writer instead. :)
wow good work deepa
nice drawing, Deepa.
Mermaid waiting for someone in a throne and that light streaming in from above gives the picture mood.
Ashok : Thanks ! When did you get back ?
Eon :
:) yeahhh !!
Sorcy :
Praise from the master ! Thank you :)
Oil pipeline huh Eon ??? Naaice imagination !
MtaI :
i know ... i know ... sigh !!!
Bikram :
yes indeed !
UB :
Being a writer suits you ... you are awesome at it
Anony :
Thank you !
Venu Maashe :
Thank you ... thank you
am glad you liked it
pretty, very.
Thanks Shauna
Nice but wheres the face?
Rakesh,
Yo boss ... the face is for the viewer to imagine
cool..then shruthi haasan it is! :D
ahha !
does she have this much hair ?
bah u only told to imagine na :D :D
alright alright
Sruthi Hassan will be flattered !!
Post a Comment