Friday, January 25, 2008

... Me ....


I love myself for who I am
The total bliss I experience in me
Moments untouched by external incidents
Feelings created by a favourite tune or a delicious fragrance

Pain goes only to a certain point
After which internal defenses take control
To prevent me from breaking
And totally losing control

Oh God ! Your masterpiece is a wonder
A work of amazing beauty
That has the created stunned
And ever grateful to You ......

(P.S : The favourite tune in question - Manjal Veiyil from Vettaiyaadu Vilaiyaadu)


16 comments:

Sujit said...

really a nice piece.. :)

Srijith Unni said...

Nice one there, rose..!

Have Fun, take Care and God Bless..!

With Best Regards,
Srijith.

~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

2 sujit :
thanx....

2 srijith :
thanx... same 2 u

Keshi said...

u r beautiful!


btw check out my latest post and plz do add to it lol!

tnxx!
Keshi.

~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

2 Keshi :
Thanx ...
surely will !

Known Stranger said...

nalla than irukku...

Keshi said...

tnxx Deepz:)

Keshi.

Vikas ( Vicky) said...

Your masterpiece is a wonder.....awesome.

AnonymousBlogger said...

Great little poem there Deepa!

I've seen the first 2 Bourne movies by the way. I enjoyed both, and I've heard the 3rd one is by far the best of the series.

barb michelen said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

2 known stranger :
:)))

2 keshi :
:))

2 vicky :
hey !
thanxx ...

2 A/B :
oh is that so ? Didnt know that !!

Sreejith Kumar said...

Great having you back Deepa! Write more love...!

Keshi said...

hows u Deepz?

Keshi.

White Forest said...

totally agree with wat you say here...we are eternally blissful...but soemtimes needs to be careful about the ppl around who always try to guilt in you...beware of such ppl and keep them away!!!

gud one! :)

~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

2 Sreejith :
hey ! thanxx ...

2 Keshi :
am good ... and u ?

2 white forest :
:))
yeah ...u r right

Anonymous said...

hi deepa , happy vishu