Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I joined the bandwagon !

Finally, I am part of the bandwagon .... Dont get me wrong ... am not talking of all the madly in love or happily married or unhappily married folks out there.

I am part of the bandwagon of terribly confused souls. Souls who are caught between a necessity to do something and the inability to do it.... The obvious advice I get is you can always do what you want ... Well, not so simple .... Coz what I need to do requires 1 month leave from my work , which am sure am not going to get ......

Am so so so confused .... I put off taking a decision in the hope that the matter would go away, but it didnt ... It just grew huger than ever ... Damn damn damn !!!!

Happy Valentines Day to all the folks who believe in it !

8 comments:

Keshi said...

aww ur not like that Deepz...its just a phase ur going thru, Im sure.

Come get my Vals Day kiss in my blog :)

Keshi.

Rohit Tripathi said...

I have read some of your blogs, I want to congratulate you first that you are having an amazing writing ability which makes your blogs very much readable and interesting. One thing which I have noticed again and again in your blogs is that you describe anything with great enthusiasm. keep the good work coming

latest Post :Urgent vacancy for the post of Girl Friend…

neermathalam said...

I am born confused...I would like to remain like that till I die...

Confusion is beautiful..enjoy it...

vrinda said...

wats wrong in being confused???being confused means you have( or seem to ahve) a lot to chose from...which is anyday bettr than not having anything at all...

:)

CM-Chap said...

Its a passing phase... u will come out much stronger with the courage of making decisions. very soon.

mathew said...

hey u sure dont need goody goody words for motivation..it is simply that you gotta ask for that leave from the holy thou manager of yours..and do what you want..cheeiro..

~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

2 Keshi :
hey !
yeah ... I'll get over it soon !

2 Rohit :
hey !
thanx for all the compliments ... It makes me feel good !

2 Neer :
:))
not when you also have to make decisions

2 Vrinda :
haa haa ... thatz a nice way of looking at it :)

2 cm-chap :
thanx for the encouragement !

2 Mathew :
are we in the same boat ?

alex said...

Deepa,

Well, if you are unable to do it. I would suggest that you look for alternatives, if at all they exist. I am sure there must be some way forward. (I am very optimistic about life)