Today is Ugadi ..... Our new year .. ~
So , herez wishing all my Kannadiga and Telugu friends a very happy and prosperous new year !
According to tradition , we have " Beevu-Bela" ( Neem and Jaggery ) 1st thing in the happening . This dish symbolises the good and bad moments in our life. Consumed after reciting a Shlokam ( Holy chant ), it means that we are ready to face both the good and bad things that happen to us.
Have 4 tags pending .... lemme take the last 2.
Sudeep's tag :
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn on page 18 and find line 4
Sorry ! The first booklet i picked up - Priority Pages - has no page #18 ... lemme try another book ....
Ok ... this is my notebook .... Page #18 is blank !
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.
Hit my tweety's feet !
3. What is the last thing you watched on tv?
Hmmmm ......... an advertisement juat after the news
4. Without looking, guess what time it is?
5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
Sorry folks ! Couldn't resist the temptation to look :)
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
My colleague's voice , and the song from my PC - Hotel California !
Btw , the time is 1:32 now !!
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Half an hour ago ... got back just now .... Who can stay away from food ???? Especially an yummy lunch and good company
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
Sudeep's blog !!!
9. What are you wearing?
Green emroidered top and sky blue jeans ... dark blue spiral bangles and a banana clip of wood colour for my hair ... and maroon lipstick which got erased after lunch
Ahem ! Will this do ?????
10. Did you dream last night?
11. When did you last laugh?
I am always laughing
On a serious note : Just a couple of minutes ago - during lunch !
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?.
On my white board , some stick on notes ..... On my cubicle walls , glass paintings of tweety , a rose and a bunch of leaves ( have mentioned my creating these things in my past posts )
At home ... tiny organdy roses and some paintings that my sis and i did
13. Seen anything weird lately?
Hmmmm .... wanna know ???!!!???
14. What do you think of this quiz?
Made me realise how angry my project lead is gonna be when he realises I haven't completed my work
15. What is the last film you saw?
WElll ....... cant remember
Yeah ! The English Taxi on my system at home.
16. If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what would you buy?
The bank !!! Would I, now ??
17. Tell me something about you that i dunno.
Me ??? as in ???
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
If I reply to this one , itz gonna get too serious .. so , let me drop this qn.
19. Do you like to dance?
Yes ... but depends on where .... at home .. yes
Outside ... nope
20. George bush.
Whaaat ? Hez the president of USA ... what more abt him ?
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
22. Imagine yout first child is a boy, what do you call him?
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Depends on the guy I marry ....
My opinion - not particular !
24.What do you want GOD to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
Oh God !!!!
By the way, whatz with pearly gates ??? i mean why pearls ?????
I am leaving out Qn #25 for the sake of humanity .. It has to do with who I want.. to carry on this tag
This one is by Vaibhav ... the 7 songs thing.
- Mc Hammer - I Like Big Butts And I Cannot Lie.mp3
No idea why I keep listening to this song !
- Linkin Park - Numb.mp3
I absolutely love this video !
- GNR - November Rain.mp3
Awesome ... and a master piece !! Especially the end where the rose changes its colour
- Slash on the Spanish Guitar
Need I mention anything about Slash ? What would GNR have been without him ?????
- Michael Jackson + Slash - Give In to me.mp3
Slash Rules !!!!!!
- Thotthu Thotthu Ennai (Kadhal) , Ennai Konjum and Uyirin Uyire (Kaakha Kaakha) [ all Tamil ], R.D Burman's "Do Lafzon Ki" (The Great Gambler ) and "Tu Tu Hai Wahi "( Yeh Wada Raha) , and some songs by Jal.
I guess I have crossed 7 .. there are lots more like Desert Rose (Sting) , High Voltage and most of Linkin Park ... and well, lots more !
Shridhar and Sudarshan , shall update this post with ur tags as the minutes roll by