Monday, October 31, 2005

Writer's block

Seems to be one of those days when I have so damn much to write , but just cant get hold of the right topic ....

Well , therez " Witchy Woman " that I am listening to right now ,
the old man who got hit twice ( by me and the shop keeper for trying to ..... well ...... gratify himself )

then my experiences with the various people i come across every day ....

and my long hours at the British library gobling up R K Narayan's works ....

My cooking episodes .....

and in spite of all these, i still have a writer's block !!!!!

By the way ,

HAPPY DEEPAVALI !!!!

11 comments:

Arz000n said...

Am I first??

~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

2 arz000n : YEAH !!!!

Invincible said...

Oh, so many things to scribble !! dont think .. just print :)

Happy Diwali to ya :) :)

Keshi said...

Happy Diwali to u Deepa!

Keshi.

>|' ; '| said...

happy diwali
n
happy kerala piravi
:-)
tc

Nagu said...

happy diwali

tcr_79 said...

Deepz...

Get over the block - for the good of humanity :)

Let the creative juices flow and let the fingers loose on he keyboard - the block will go automatically

Welcome back :)

Arz000n said...

I missed wishing happy Diwali to you...


Belated wishes from ma side Deepa


Happy diwali!!!
Wooo...hooo!!

In Hindi, English, French and Japanese :)
(PS: "Wooo..Hooo" is same in all languages)

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you!
» » »

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work »

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! Drive recovery forensic