TAGGED !

Was tagged by Shrutz ..... which means a short story in less than 55 words on this post... so, here goes ....
I stood at the edge looking down into the dark liquid below.
Knew I couldn't go back down the way I came up, as the way was too winding and slippery.
And then, I started falling ...
Suddenly , I realised my beautiful butterfly wings could prevent me from falling into the tea cup below.
And, now , to pass the baton on ....
Come on Silverine, Arz000n, KickAssSo, Praveen
18 comments:
Am I first in commenting here
Woooo..Hoooo!!
way was too winding and slippery.
From this, if I use ma Sherlock Mystery solving cap, I can imagine you sitting on the edge of the cup, which is in turn kept near a table fan....no wonder it was windy around.
I started falling ...
Fan had auto-swing on...
Hmmm...must be Khaitan's new model
beautiful butterfly wings could prevent me from falling into the tea cup below.
You are a beautiful butterfly with wings. And you know how to fly
Amazing story...I'd to literally think hard on it to get the exact meaning. You were promoting either for a black coffee or Table fan with auto-swings...right??
:)
Kidding...
Have a nice day ahead...amazing one.
Thanks for tagging me..I will have to think of a good story now :)
Take care
hmmm... :-)
Hey Deepa, I am fine. Been out with a fracture for awhile (don't have a pc at home. I am back, better than ever.
My blog has changed, same url but it is new. The old one has been relegated to just hockey & football. Hope u have been great & I am reading ur blog regularly
shrutz tagged me too..
:-s
55 words is enuf to express a lot!
wow!!! beautiful story...
Well written...
z000nie me following u everywhere here...think of Mrs.Ted Bundy lol!
**You were promoting either for a black coffee or Table fan with auto-swings.
hahaahaha!
Deepa that was cute!
Keshi.
I think you sound like Mrs. Ned Blondy now :)
Jeeez....Z000nie is more scared now.....
woooooooo...
@Deepa
If you think somewhat lost in the conversation, then pls read Confession of a Psycho killer whenever you ge time. Hope you doing good there Deepz. Take care n Greetz!!
me back (again).
That was a cute piece of creative fiction.
:)
@ z000n - way was winding i thought like spiral/zigzag.
lol.
I too fail to get the exact measure of the story :(
HI !
2 Arz000n : Congrats on being the first ;) ....
And elementary, dear Arz000n ..... but you know, i could have been making an add for artificial lifee sized flying wings .. what say ????
2 Jithu : ???
2 Roshan : What happ ? n thanxs 4 being a regular ...
2 Poison : Even silence expresses a lot .. right ???
2 Art : Thank you ... :))
2 tcr_79 : Thank you ...
2 Keshi : Hi !!! Z000nie's follower .. huh ????
2 Invincible : Hi !!! welcome back !!!
n i am as enigmatic as ever !!!
Oh !
But wud the curtains ever raise?
55 words GRRRR!
felt like precis writing in 10th all over again!
lol Deepa yep yep me currently Mrs.Ned Blondy ;-)
Keshi.
stumbled upon this blog by chance! Nice story!
no new posts??????
yeah exactly my question to you... Why no new posts...
Since i have started checking your page out, there have been no posts
Hi Deepa,
Really struggling with your tag :(
Guess I cannot keep it short :))
Post a Comment