red hot CHILLI
ho !!! well today i look like a chilli or that is what my esteemed friends cum vehicle-mates seem to think ....
well it so happens that i managed to stitch myself a bright red chudidar at the stroke of midnight yesterday .... and where better to try its effects than at office ?
so, anyways , the first comment i hear on stepping my means of transport was " Hey Chilli " ..... not to mentioned the delay " Red Hot Chilli " et al ......
How I wish I had some green hair to boot !!!!!!!
3 comments:
I work for a cell phone service provider as one of their call centre supervisers. And You? Where in India do u live?
Best regards from NY! free gay teen boy porn pictures Krystal steel porn machu picchu hiking tours anti uv car polish patent attorney massachusetts photos preteen body builders xxx non nude teens Hp16500a hard drive fuck fest teen sex Cute car floor mats Cincinnati bengals freezer mug crystal
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! literotica Surveillance vcr manufacturers buy viagra Works flat screen displays us betting inkjet catridges Hepa filter mask uk proactiv skin care system Division 1 basketball fund 2005 George of the jeeps
Post a Comment