- Had been to Wayanad alone .... that was a solace more than what any human could offer. Went to Calicut , and took a bus from there. A couple of hours spent in Wayanad , took another bus to Mysore.
Saw elephants , deer and wild buffaloes in the Wayanad forest. In addition, saw a couple of cute creatures on a tree ... neither were they monkeys, nor squirrels , nor birds. These were red and cream , and had long tails , had a face like that of teddy bears
Saw a St. Francis church on the way. It was blue and grey. Never seen a church painted that way.
- Work changes people. Makes them selfish and inconsiderate. Also , fills them with a sense of insecurity
- Love is the cause of all troubles in the world .. either the presence or the absence of it
- Listened to music for the first time in a month ... was too upset to listen for the past one month. Felt like I had no right to enjoy
- Of what value are we ?
- My close friend joined work. At an office next to mine. But , why is that our easy friendship has changed ? does she also feel that way , or is it only me ?
- Why am i angry with men who ogle at me ? Shouldn't I be flattered ?
- There is some kind of a vague apprehension and fear in me at the moment, which in my conscious mind has no roots ..... but it is there
- Am going to miss my sister when she goes away next week to university