Friday, July 15, 2005

Obnoxious MEN ....

It is a sorry state of mind to be a woman ..... come year no. 22 on this planet , and added to that have moderately good looks .. and all that the male specie on this planet can think of is how to woo the female ....

NOTE : No offence meant to some of the males i really adore [ read my best friends ] or to the males who are *genuinely* looking for *just* a friend .......

Anyway . let me cite a couple of examples .....

  1. Every morning, as I wait for my transportation , an imitation of Don Juan saunters upto me .... and well, i go through the politeness act just so that my day remains cool .... Oh man .. I am politeness personified !!!
  2. Attend a family function, and the elders there suddenly discover that the cheeky child they always wanted to spank is now a grown - up lass and is just fit for their son / grandson / brother's wife's uncle's grandson ... Oh yes .. and I was dying for you to notice me ....
  3. Go to a gathering with a pretty dress on .... next morning ... before you have even gotten over the nightmare of the previous night, ha ... the phone rings with an anxious male at the other end with " Excuse me ... I couldn't help noticing you . " Of course ... he would ... he noticed all the women there ...
  4. In the evening ... on the way back home ...... the local ruffian with a sheepish smile and exaggerates bravado comes up for the mobile no....... Sorry folks ... I dont have a mobile . This being one reason

Ladies and gentlemen , it is a tough world ....... hard to fade into oblivion even for moderately good looking females ... imagine the fate of the beautiful ones ....

9 comments:

Amit said...

Hey..nice post...but you did forget one more thing that we obnoxious men do...we strike up online conversations with pretty women on their blogs as well ;-)

My email add is amith_phil[at]yahoo[dot]com...i didnt get any email you sent me...

PS: You really should get a mobile phone...in spite of all its er..shortcomings, it is pretty useful..

Invincible said...

Hi Deepa,
which locality u stay in :-))
that has likes of ruffians n casanovas .. lol

(for a moment i thought it was a self-praise of other kind .. )

on serious note, it's really tough to handle situations 1 & 4.. there r always 'a few bad men' lurking..
and the phone .. well u can simply hang up on any XYZ.

Elders .. they r tough to crack .. as a matter of fact they have daughters/grand-daughters/niece' too .. i normally run away from them :) after a brief conv.
The most embarrasing moment is when they call u and introduce to a group of their-like minded ppl (ahhh .. ) as son/daughter of a-b-c, n rag u

kd said...

I am a friend of Amit's, and I have just done the obnoxious thing (as described by him ).. Hehey so I could fit into that 'guy category'.

Informative post I should say. Amit would kill me I guess but i couldnt help but say "Hi"

Does honesty work with girls? and yes.. grown ups notice boys who grew up too.

>|' ; '| said...

well .. yeh hai indya, boss!!!

Roshan said...

I work for Idea in Cochin. Born in Kuwait city & raised there till my teens. Been in Cochin ever since. Hey if u want to talk some day, leave a post in my blog. Have a nice Sunday.

praveen said...

Obnoxious women,
well i just found another one of em :D

Arz000n said...

Hahaha..
Tht was very well written.

Yes....I dont know whts this typical guy problem is...wht they want to wag there tail all the time a gal passess by.

imagine the fate of the beautiful ones
Check out rape incidents in delhi these days. I was so pissed off during ma stay there for past couple of weeks.

Men will be obnoxious for sure. They cant change themselves na
:)

Take care Deepa

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! Dedicated server operator forum email connecticut oxycontin tenuate Tips anal Winona chrysler internet marketing massachusetts http://www.all-about-car-wax.info/saab-9000-ceramic-brake-pads.html what is levaquin for Peugeot zubehr http://www.cisco-academy-router-packages.info/oxycontin-for-rheumatoid-arthritis.html

Kiddy said...

Beautifully written I must say!

You are moderatlty good looking?What exactly does that mean?You mean average?