Monday, July 11, 2005

MY DIARY'S SAGA ....

like all teenagers, i used to keep a diary in my 9th .... it was a novel thing for me ..... daily occurrences ... lists of good looking ppl [ ahem !! ] ..... my friends' secrets which i couldn't share with anyone else .... all went into my diary ......

later i started decorating it as well ...... dry flowers were a regular feature ....... and then certain sketches indicating that instant's state of mind ......

and ultimately , i reached a stage where my diary was my best friend ..... of course she [ feminism !!! ] couldn't offer me a shoulder to cry on, or laugh at my goof ups or cheer me when i scored , but neverthless she proved very valuable and like a " sponge " to my emotions .....

THEN ONE FATEFUL day, when i approached my home , i knew something was amiss ..... it was way too quiet ....... and i cautiously stepped into my house ..... my room .........


AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!

there was my precious possession - my diary - ............... in my sister's hands ....... and she was going through the whole damn thing ....... oh no !! one more page and she'd read all the hateful things i had written about her ..... i leapt ..... like never before and yanked my best friend outta her hand ....

i knew it was unsafe to keep it with me any longer .... so tore out all the pages i had written and mutilated them [ dramatic : meant to say tore them to shreds .... ] ......

and with that ended the saga of my best friend ...... ...................

2 comments:

Roshan said...

Nice of you to drop by. Yeah the two songs u mentioned r great Deepa (although I have heard "November Rain" & seen the video so many, many times I just can't listen to the whole song anymore....well maybe I can! LOL! Anyway, Deepa , I browsed through your blog (hey I just changed my template to the one I currently have from the one you have!!) and enjoyed reading it. Hope to chat with u someday. Peace!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »